Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/10 15:50:57 UTC

[ROUNDUP] StackOverflow questions

Dear community,

Here are the latest StackOverflow questions.

If you know a little about CouchDB, this might be a good chance to increase
your StackOverflow reputation.

couchDB sorting complex key - Stack Overflow
> I have a couchDB database which has several different document "types"
> which all relate to a main "type". In the common blog / post example, the
> main type is ...
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15259910/couchdb-sorting-complex-key

P.S. What do people think of these emails? Are they working? Would it be
better if they were weekly instead?

NS

Re: [ROUNDUP] StackOverflow questions

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the feedback, Riyad!

I am thinking about doing some sort of Weekly News as well. If you have any
ideas for that, let me know. (Anyone!)

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.