Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Stephen Butler <st...@wildblue.net> on 2012/12/04 16:38:58 UTC

Bug in OpenOffice 3.4.1

I want to report that version 3.4.1 of Open  Office will not print 4" x 6" cards on HP photosmart 3180 printer nor on newer HP printer using Mac OS 10.8.2

Re: Bug in OpenOffice 3.4.1

Posted by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net>.
See: http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=13490

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.
To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

Hagar