Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by hideki tihiri <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/08 16:35:26 UTC

Axis2 and .NET client (ans webservice in SOAPSession)

Hi All,

we have some webservices which can be consumed without problem by a .NET
client.

We have only a problems with a webservice which is defined a
session=SOAPSession.

Appareantly when a servicegroupid is generated and send back it is not
picked-up by the .NET client.

I thought Axis2 webservices were interoperable with .NET ?

Is WS-adrressing not the same for Axis2 and .NET

What can we do about it (or the .NET client) ?

Has anyone have succesfull experience with .NET client and a webservice with
SOAPSession ?

Some .NET code snippets, articels , more info that could help us ?

Regards,

H.

Re: Axis2 and .NET client (ans webservice in SOAPSession)

Posted by hideki tihiri <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

my .NET colleague tells me I need to explicilty define the servicegroupid in
the soap-header definition in the wsdl.

Has anyone any idea where that should be done ?

Can I user java2wsdl tool to automaticaly gegenerate that ?

Do I need to add some annotations in my Java Code ?

Thx for any feedback.

H.