Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Alejandro Rodriguez <la...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/06 03:09:38 UTC

I got this far, how to use it?

I know there are instructions below of how to begin to work, but I'm having troubles:

where or how can I find the airflow.cfg to edit, also, entering via localhost:0808>admin>config gives me this message

Your Airflow administrator chose not to expose the configuration, most likely for security reasons.

I tried to run the first example in the console and it throws this:

from: can't read /var/mail/airflow

I don't know what to do out of getting the UI in the browser

I'm using Windows with WSL and ubuntu

Re: I got this far, how to use it?

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
Hey Alejandro,

I think it's best to switch those discussions to the #outreachy channel on
slack or #troubleshooting.

Also I highly recommend that you read the
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.rst  document -
and especially the "How to communicate" chapter there ( but the whole
document is worth reading !) where it is explained what are the different
communication channels and what they are used for.  Devlist is much more
targeted for official/development related communication rather than
troubleshooting questions.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk