Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by OTH <om...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/28 18:08:52 UTC

Viewing more than 10 results in Solr Admin

Hello,

In the browser-based Solr Admin, in the 'Query' page, the "start" and
"rows" input boxes have default values of 0 and 10 respectively, but these
values are grayed out the input boxes are not allowing me to change their
values.  Therefore, whenever I submit a query on this page, I am only ever
able to see the first 10 rows.  How can I see more rows / results?

Thanks

Re: Viewing more than 10 results in Solr Admin

Posted by David Hastings <DH...@wshein.com>.
you want:

      "q=*:*&start=0&rows=20",

or

 "q=*%3A*&start=0&rows=20",

David J. Hastings | Lead Developer
dhastings@wshein.com | 716.882.2600 x 176

William S. Hein & Co., Inc.
2350 North Forest Road | Getzville, NY 14068
www.wshein.com/contact-us

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
You don't put those is Q. You put those in other parameters.

But just putting numbers in the boxes should work. Unless you have
javascript disabled or something.

Posted by OTH <om...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OTH <om...@gmail.com>.