Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/18 08:52:51 UTC

Fwd: Podling announcing releases

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>
Date: Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 5:48 PM
Subject: Podling announcing releases
To: general@incubator.apache.org

Hi All,

In dec 2017 the Apache Trafodion Project graduated from incubation.

As  any other podling we released our works several times. And we announced
releases via announce@a.o. In those announcements we mentioned where
(potential) adopters could download the code from, and we advised to either
download from/via our project's download page or from/via

https://dist.apache.org

I want to make (P)PMC Members and podling mentors aware that (since
recently) this is not allowed. Each latest release download must be
from/via:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/<podlingName>

and that older releases must be from/via:

https://archive.apache.org/dist/<podlingName>

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

V.P. Apache Trafodion