Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2010/08/13 16:23:58 UTC

Preparing for a 3.0.2 release of framework

  We're going to do a 3.0.2 release of the framework, since we have a
fair number of reasonably minor, but worthwhile changes in trunk. The
biggest change is in some locking code around our installed bundle data
structures, which was done to try to resolve FELIX-2437.

I've published snapshot (including the framework distro), so go ahead
and play with it. Thanks.

-> richard

Re: Preparing for a 3.0.2 release of framework

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I have updated Sling Launchpad base to this SNAPSHOT version in
anticipation of this release and to give it some exposure.

Please report any problems you might run into. Thanks.

Regards
Felix