Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by ka...@nokia.com on 2011/06/16 19:46:16 UTC

Related project link to ManifoldCF from Solr site?

Hi folks,

How hard would it be to get a link to ManifoldCF from the Solr site's related-link section?  I'm seeing a lot of people who know Solr but have no idea ManifoldCF even exists, and I'd like to find some way to correct that problem.

Karl

RE: Related project link to ManifoldCF from Solr site?

Posted by ka...@nokia.com.
I created a ticket for it - SOLR-2602.  I'll attach a patch shortly.
Karl

a link in the related projects section seems possible, what do other think?

simon

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Tommaso Teofili
<to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think also Tika (tika.apache.org) and UIMA (uima.apache.org) could be
> added.

agreeed

simon

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.