Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by subhasis <su...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/12 14:39:19 UTC

am i going on a logical way about sitemap

i am new user of OFBiz,for create a sitemap all require things are not get
from product table,  totalTimesViewed is require from ProductCalculatedInfo.

delegator = request.getAttribute("delegator");
 persons = delegator.findAll("Product");
context.put("persons", persons);
pro=person.getRelatedOne("ProductCalculatedInfo");

but with getRelated i cant access both entity.

So i create a view entity in order/entitymodel_view named
"ProductCalculatedInfoAndProduct" and rewrite the code following & get my
needs

delegator = request.getAttribute("delegator");
persons = delegator.findAll("ProductCalculatedInfoAndProduct");
context.put("persons", persons);

is this a right way ,if not please guide me & if possible give the exact.

Re: am i going on a logical way about sitemap

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This is a right way to do it.

Jacques
De : "subhasis" <su...@yahoo.com>