Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com> on 2014/11/20 10:35:12 UTC

Application topology return JSON issue

Hi Devs,

I'm working on application topology new UXD and notice some issues on
return JSON.
current JSON contain two array nodes called "groups" and "clusters" which
include one or many
objects.

But if returning one cluster or group it just return object instead of
returning array of objects.

ex:

*"clusters": {*
*        "serviceName": "tomcat",*
*        "clusterId": "c1alias51.tomcat.domain",*
*        "tenantRange": "*",*
*        "hostNames": [*
*          "c1alias51.isuruh.lk <http://c1alias51.isuruh.lk>"*
*        ],*
*        "isLbCluster": false*
*      }*

should be

*"clusters": [ *
*      {*
*        "serviceName": "tomcat",*
*        "clusterId": "c1alias51.tomcat.domain",*
*        "tenantRange": "*",*
*        "hostNames": [*
*          "c1alias51.isuruh.lk <http://c1alias51.isuruh.lk>"*
*        ],*
*        "isLbCluster": false*
*        }*
*]*

I think we can fix this by adding groups and clusters to
components/org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint/src/main/webapp/api/WEB-INF/cxf-servlet.xml

fixed attached with this PR: please be kind enough to merge.

https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/118

Thank you,

Bst Regards,

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*