Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rudy D'hauwe <ru...@ustobe.com> on 2002/12/27 20:49:20 UTC

Creating an html:link to a path relative to the context path of the web application

Hi,

How can I successfully create a link relative to the context-path of the
webapp from within a module?

I am developing a sub-application (module) using Struts-1.1b2.
Suppose the webapp is /explorer and the module is /explorer/content

>From within the content - module, I would like to create a hyperlink to
/explorer/index.jsp.

(/index.jsp instead of /explorer/index.jsp)

How can I successfully create a link relative to the context-path of the
webapp?

Thanks,
Rudy