Posted to olio-user@incubator.apache.org by Harold Lim <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/05 21:06:17 UTC

Re: Question about Faban/workload driver + multiple Glassfish servers

Hi Akara,

When I set hostConfig/enabled to false, I am getting FabanUnknownHostException pointing to the address of the switch. But If I set it to true, it fails because it is not able to connect to the agent (which I don't have) in the machine that has the switch.

-Harold

Posted by Akara Sucharitakul <Ak...@Sun.COM>.
Hmmm, based on previous questions I thought you were on the latest and
pretty much in-sync with the repository. Apparently not.
OlioBenchmark.configure no longer makes a call to getFile. This has been
eliminated in favor of the Faban services/tools infrastructure we had in
place lately.

Did you build the kit yourself? Or is this based on a released kit. Thanks.

-Akara

Posted by Harold Lim <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Akara,

Posted by Akara Sucharitakul <Ak...@Sun.COM>.