Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gundja <gu...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/10 22:25:23 UTC

Static Xerces 3.0.0 lib for HPUX pa-risc architecture

Hi,

I am trying to use Xerces 3.0.0 at HPUX pa-risc 32 bit box.
I am trying to find static Xerces lib (3.0.0) version but did not have luck
with it so far.

Is it available?
And if there is no "out of box" binaries is there a way to build it for
pa-risc 32 bit.
I have seen that ia64 exists but can not find version for pa-risc.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Re: Static Xerces 3.0.0 lib for HPUX pa-risc architecture

Posted by Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com>.
Hi Gundja,

Gundja <gu...@gmail.com> writes:

> I am trying to use Xerces 3.0.0 at HPUX pa-risc 32 bit box.
> I am trying to find static Xerces lib (3.0.0) version but did not have luck
> with it so far.
>
> Is it available?

PA-RISC is discontinued by both HP and Xerces-C++.

> And if there is no "out of box" binaries is there a way to build it for
> pa-risc 32 bit.

Follow the build instructions for UNIX and add --disable-shared to the
configure command line.

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis        http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog