Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Omri Suissa <om...@diffdoof.com> on 2012/08/07 14:04:13 UTC

Sub fields \ documents (last question for today, I promise :)

Hi all,
Can we add sub fields or sub documents to support complex searches?
For example:
I would like to create a document that contains the following fields:
Title
Content
Text1
Text2
…
TextN

But each text have sub fields like Text1_type, Text1_color and so on… can
we create a tree of fields or sub fields to perform complex search (like
all the documents that have "XXX" in text filed that also have a color
"blue")?

Thanks,
Omri

 *  Omri Suissa                  *

*  **VP R&D*

* *

*  Tel:    +972 9 7724228                         **DiffDoof .ltd**
*

*  Cell:   +972 54 5395206                       **11, Galgaley Haplada
Street, *

*  **Fax:   +972 9 9512577**                         P.O.Box 2150***

*  **www.DiffDoof.com* <http://www.DiffDoof.com>*
**Herzlia Pituach 46120, Israel***