Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jefferson Rodrigues de Oliveira e Silva <je...@edb.ericsson.se> on 2001/09/28 12:55:27 UTC

TOMCAT 4.0

Hi all,

I'm a very struts begginer... actually I'm still trying to install
it and run the examples...

I have apache + tomcat 4.0.  The point is that when installing the
struts,
there is a doc file that says to change the tomcat-apache.conf file,
but it doesn't exist in tomcat 4.0

Am I missing anything ?

Sorry for this very begginer question.

Cheers
Jefferson.

Re: TOMCAT 4.0

Posted by Michael Breion <mb...@aubay.com>.
Hi,

I didn't used Tomcat 4.0 for a long time, but as I remember, all "tomcat"
names were replaced by "Catalina" names (name of the project)...

So, you should find catalina.xml in place of toimcat.xml for configuration,
and something like catalina-apache.conf in place of tomcat-apache.conf ...

Hope this help ;-)

Michael