Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Tony.Cesc" <to...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/11 18:08:56 UTC

Cannot execute mojo

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
I don't understand why I've got this message error.
My server connect to the internet through a proxy server, and I did config
settings.xml.
It's ok when I try build my project by maven 2 manually, but I cannot using
Continuum to build.

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Cannot execute mojo: clean. It requires a project with an existing
pom.xml, but the build is not using one.
[INFO]
[INFO]

Re: Cannot execute mojo

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Your scm url is probably wrong so Continuum checkout the wrong directory

Emmanuel