Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by marco rocchi <ro...@studenti.uniroma1.it> on 2017/01/18 14:22:51 UTC

GC limit exceed

I have a spark code that works well over a sample of data in local mode,
but when I pass the same code on a cluster with the entire dataset I
receive GC limited exceed error.
In that section is possible to submit the code and have some hints in order
to solve my problem?
Thanks a lot for the attention

Marco

Re: GC limit exceed

Posted by Daniel van der Ende <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marco,

What kind of scheduler are you using on your cluster? Yarn?

Also, are you running in client mode or cluster mode on the cluster?

Daniel

--
Daniel