Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org> on 2018/03/01 12:20:54 UTC

Re: Getting started on Fineract CN

Hi Myrle,

Thanks for taking out some time to review and merge the Pull Request.

I have just updated the copyright information and package name on the
fineract-cn-lang repository and sent in another pull request
<https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-lang/pull/3> for review.

On a related note, I'd like to ask experienced developers on Fineract CN if
it would be necessary to change the project's name ( from *lang* to
*fineract-cn-lang* ) in the settings.gradle
<https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-lang/blob/develop/settings.gradle>
file.
Also, in the bintray.pkg section of the build.gradle file
<https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-lang/blob/develop/build.gradle>,
should the `repo` , `userOrg` and `vcsUrl` variables be changed too ? These
will help with subsequent updates to fineract-cn-api,
fineract-cn-cassandra, etc.

At Your Service,
Isaac Kamga

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
On Thu 1. Mar 2018 at 19:37 Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Hi Myrle,
>
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 6:34 PM, Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hey Isaac,
> >
> > At a first glance, it looks good.  May I ask though why you removed
> > the license parameter strictCh
> >
> My bad ! Do I update PR with new commit or close this and send in another
> ?

Updating the PR with a new commit is fine.

I’m not going to get to merging it till tomorrow, but if you want to start
on the fixing copyright notices on the rest of the repos I think you know
what you need to do them now.

: o),
Myrle

Re: Getting started on Fineract CN

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Hi Myrle,

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Hi Myrle,

Thank you for the trust. Will endeavor to do more in the coming days.

At Your Service,
Isaac Kamga.

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hi Isaac,

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Hi Myrle,

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Hi Myrle,

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Okay,

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
: o)

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@skylabase.com>.
Hi Myrle,

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hey Isaac,

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Please disregard the above email.

Reimporting the fineract-cn-permitted-feign-client project once more into
IDE fixed the issue.

I'm continue updating copyright information onwards from
permitted-feign-client.

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.