Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by log4jdev <lo...@schwebbman.com> on 2004/03/04 15:12:14 UTC

question on becoming a log4j developer

I have been interested in log4j for some time.  I have written many programs that use log4j, and have even submitted code for a new Appender (JniSyslogAppender).  I have not recieved any email back from the group on this proposed enhancement.   As someone who wants to help out with the log4j development, I have a few question....

1. Are there many developers working log4j?  There do not seem to be alot of people using this mailing list.
2. Is this the right forum to get questions answered?  I posted a message with some questions on the TODO list and never to a response.

thank you for your time.
...Mark