Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/09 23:34:49 UTC

Re: [Season of Docs - Support] Re: Your application for Season of Docs 2019 was unsuccessful

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your kind word, And I wish  Season of Docs 2019 will be able to
get a great success. and looking forward to the next Season of Docs! :)

Regards,
Jincheng

Andrew Chen <ch...@google.com> 于2019年5月7日周二 上午5:41写道:

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jincheng,

I think another way to get those project ideas completed is to make them
easily findable in the Apache Flink website. Please, consider adding the
link to those project ideas or Jira issues here [1] with a message "We
currently need the following documentation to be added/updated/improved" or
something similar.. really up to the community. To solicit openly for
contributions (especially docs) is more effective.

[1] https://flink.apache.org/how-to-contribute.html#contribute-documentation

*From: *jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>
*Date: *Thu, May 9, 2019 at 4:35 PM
*To: *Andrew Chen