Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu> on 2011/08/01 14:29:49 UTC

recordings and slides from NCSU workshop

Re: recordings and slides from NCSU workshop

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

Re: recordings and slides from NCSU workshop

Posted by Mark Gardner <mk...@vt.edu>.
Never mind, I found them at
http://renoir.csc.ncsu.edu/VCL/Program/Bootcamp%20Notes.pdf.

Mark

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Mark Gardner <mk...@vt.edu> wrote:

> Josh,
>
> Have the Google Docs that went with the last session been posted also?
>
> Mark
>
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>wrote:

> --
> Mark Gardner

Mark Gardner

Re: recordings and slides from NCSU workshop

Posted by Mark Gardner <mk...@vt.edu>.
Never mind, I found them at
http://renoir.csc.ncsu.edu/VCL/Program/Bootcamp%20Notes.pdf.

Mark

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Mark Gardner <mk...@vt.edu> wrote:

> Josh,
>
> Have the Google Docs that went with the last session been posted also?
>
> Mark
>
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>wrote:

> --
> Mark Gardner

Mark Gardner

Re: recordings and slides from NCSU workshop

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.