Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Naijatek <sh...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/28 05:24:25 UTC

Need help with Ibatis Runtime Error

I have been racking my brain all day and can not figure out why am getting
this error.

Is there any possibility that my jar files are clashing (xml parsers)?

thanks

Here is a list of my jar files:
quartz-1.5.1.jar
ibatis-sqlmap-2.jar
commons-fileupload-1.1.jar
log4j-1.2.8.jar
activation.jar
taglibs-string.jar
imap.jar
commons-collections-3.1.jar
commons-logging.jar
pop3.jar
mysql-connector-java-3.0.11-stable-bin.jar
ibatis-common-2.jar
smtp.jar
jstl.jar
pager-taglib.jar
commons-digester-1.7.jar
ibatis-dao-2.jar
struts.jar
commons-validator-1.3.0.jar
standard.jar
mail.jar
commons-beanutils.jar
freemarker-2.2.8_current.jar
commons-lang-2.1.jar

The sqlmap xml looks like:

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
"http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

<sqlMap>

  <typeAlias alias="kvVO" type="net.naijatek.online.util.KeyValue"/>

  <resultMap id="selectionResult" class="kvVO">
    <result property="label" column="Label"/>
    <result property="value" column="Value"/>
    <result property="status" column="TheStatus"/>
    <result property="type" column="Type"/>
  </resultMap>

  <select id="loadDropDownMenu" resultClass="selectionResult"
parameterClass="string">
    select * from system_lookup where TheStatus = 'ACTIVE' and type = #type#
  </select>

</sqlMap>

HERE IS THE ERROR

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize DaoConfig.
Cause: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring
DaoManager.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
Error occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error
parsing XML.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMap/select'.  Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: Error.
Could not set result class.  Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
selectionResult
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: selectionResult
Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: Error.  Could not set
result class.  Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: selectionResult
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: selectionResult
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMap/select'.  Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException:
Error.  Could not set result class.  Cause:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: selectionResult
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: selectionResult
Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: Error.  Could not set
result class.  Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: selectionResult
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: selectionResult
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.

Re: Need help with Ibatis Runtime Error

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
The stack trace actually tells you the problem - ClassNotFoundException:
selectionResult.

In your <select> element, you have resultClass="selectionResult", I think
you must mean *resultMap*="selectionResult".

Jeff Butler