Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tisserand Romuald <ro...@siemens.com> on 2004/05/12 17:04:09 UTC

Problem with JSVGComponent.setSize

Hi all,
I'm totally newbie to Batik and I've got a little problem.

I'm developping a graphic application that uses batik to render SVG graphics.

I'm using the JSVGComponent and I've put it into a Panel. I'm calling setLocation to set its location and setSize.
When I set the JSVGComponent size to its parent (the panel) size, there's no problem, everything is fine.
But if I try to set a size less than its parent, the graphic elements are well resized to fit the new size, but they are moved.

I don't know if the move is due to a transform (my file doesn't contain any transform) or another thing.

I joined a little screeshot of the problem. Normally the red start must be fully displayed within the pink square.

Thanks for your help. <<svg.jpg>>

Re: Problem with JSVGComponent.setSize

Posted by Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>.
Hi,

> I'm using the JSVGComponent and I've put it into a Panel. I'm calling setLocation to set its location and setSize.
> When I set the JSVGComponent size to its parent (the panel) size, there's no problem, everything is fine.
> But if I try to set a size less than its parent, the graphic elements are well resized to fit the new size, but they are moved.
>
> I don't know if the move is due to a transform (my file doesn't contain any transform) or another thing.

I do not know either but you could check below:

Do you use any viewbox attributes, and the width & height are you using
percentage or absolute length?

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--