Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Filip Majernik <fi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/25 15:16:59 UTC

WS-SecurityPolicy Message Level Binding in Apache ODE

Hi,
I have a simple synchronous BPEL Process with receive, invoke and reply
activity using ODE with Axis2 as IL. There are 4 different SOAP Messages
exchanged in the whole process: ProcessRequest, InvokeRequest, InvokeReply
and ProcessReply. What I want to do is to have different WS-SecurityPolicy
for each SOAP Message (different elements are needed to be encrypted). As of
Axis2 1.4 there's a possibility of applying WS-SecurityPolicy at binding
hierarchy like this:

<wsp:AppliesTo>
    <policy-subject identifier="binding:soap11/operation:secureEcho/in" />
    <policy-subject identifier="binding:soap11/operation:secureEcho/out" />
</wsp:AppliesTo>

, which would do the work. The problem is that the WebService I am invoking
from ODE is defined through PartnerLink in BPEL. Is it somehow possible to
apply different WS-SecurityPolicy for the messages exchanged through that
PartnerLink?

Thanks in advance,
Filip