Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pushkar Raste <pu...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/01 17:59:58 UTC

How turn on logging for segment merging

Is segment merging information logged at level finer than INFO? I have
application setup with INFO level logging and I am indexing documents at
rate of about few hundred a min. I am using default merge policy
parameters. However I never see logs that can give me information about
segment merging.

Is there special operation I have to set to turn on segment merging
information?

-- Pushkar Raste

Re: How turn on logging for segment merging

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
You can turn on "infoStream" from the solrconfig:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/IndexConfig+in+SolrConfig#IndexConfiginSolrConfig-OtherIndexingSettings

Tomás