Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christoph Stocker <ch...@gmx.at> on 2002/06/12 16:33:12 UTC

write logicsheet

hi!

anyone knows how to write a logicsheet and how
to install it - so that i can use it in my xsp-site?

i know, that i have to do some settings in the cocoon.xconf
and to write something like this -->

<builtin-logicsheet>
   <parameter name="prefix" value="xsp-request"/>
   <parameter name="uri" value="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"/>
   <parameter name="href"
value="resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/
request.xsl"/>
</builtin-logicsheet>

but what does these parameters are for? how will changes to these
parameters affect cocoon?

are there more parameters?

maybe, someone have links to sites, explaining to to this.

greetings, chris

Re: write logicsheet

Posted by daniel robinson <dr...@dnai.com>.
Chris,

Have you looked at:

docs\userdocs\xsp\logicsheet-concepts.html

and also the examples in:

docs\samples\xsp\aggregate.xsp

I would suggest that you get one of the samples running and then work
from there.  I'm just beginning myself but it seems like your xconf
entry is for a "request" logicsheet (see doc re: logicsheet-concepts and
others.  You can use the xconf file from the Cocoon demo until you get a
little more proficient.  Also I have used the CHello project (on
sourceforge.net) as a basis for my own work.  Some on the list have
suggested there are problems with it, but it has worked well for me.

Regards,

Dan