Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by twelveeighty <tw...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/30 21:30:21 UTC

Re: AW: Configuring Apache CXF in TomEE

Sorry for bumping this old thread.

Can someone point me in the direction of documentation on how to use
resources.xml in conjunction with openejb-jar.xml? I just can't seem to find
any mention of "resources.xml" on the TomEE website.

I just spend the good part of a couple of days trying to figure out this
same problem of trying to configure CXF, too bad Google didn't bring me to
this post sooner.

I wouldn't mind helping out documenting this either, but I have no idea
where to start. Is there any description out there?