Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by vivek mahajan <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/09 13:44:08 UTC

Using IMAP with james

Hi,
     I wanna use IMAP with james. What should be the steps for it ?

Re: Using IMAP with james

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Vivek,

james trunk is the current development version of james ( will be 3.0
once it is released). IMAP is not supported in any released james
version yet. So you will have to checkout current development tree and
build james by your own to use imap.

Bye,
Norman

Re: Using IMAP with james