Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Krishna.aradhya" <kr...@cognizant.com> on 2013/03/13 13:21:17 UTC

Regarding From and To in routing

 Hello ,

            I want to send my own messages to the Consumer(to(" ")) without
the use of producer(i.e From(" ")). I want to send  my own message through
the Camel without the help of From(" "). Please give some suggestions. Thank
you all.

Re: Regarding From and To in routing

Posted by "Krishna.aradhya" <kr...@cognizant.com>.
   Ya Thank you Claus Ibsen.

Re: Regarding From and To in routing

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Krishna.aradhya
<kr...@cognizant.com> wrote:
>  Hello ,
>
>             I want to send my own messages to the Consumer(to(" ")) without
> the use of producer(i.e From(" ")). I want to send  my own message through
> the Camel without the help of From(" "). Please give some suggestions. Thank
> you all.

See about producer template
http://camel.apache.org/producertemplate.html

Which allows you to send a message to any Camel endpoint.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com