Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Alex Salazar <al...@alexsalazar.com> on 2011/01/10 22:37:52 UTC

Shiro Authentication Guide

Hi folks,

Just put up a basic guide to authentication in Shiro.  It's meant to go a
little deeper into how it all works than what's currently in the ten minute
tutorial.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHIRO/Authentication+Guide

Please take a look and provide feedback.  Also the page could use you help
with some diagrams if anyone wants to help out.

And lastly, where should it be linked from?  I thought the reference
manually but it doesn't look like it belongs there based on what's already
there. Thoughts?

Next stop, an authorization guide.

Alex Salazar
571-276-7777
alex@alexsalazar.com

Re: Shiro Authentication Guide

Posted by Alex Salazar <al...@alexsalazar.com>.
Hmmm... must be the "newcode" confluence tags I was using.  Maybe the
autoexport doesn't know how to work with them.

I'll change it all to the normal "code" tags.

Alex

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.