Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Dário Luís Coneglian Oliveros <ol...@cpqd.com.br> on 2005/11/01 17:38:44 UTC

RE: [jelly] soap example

Hi Jason,

Still don´t know how to get a http response using jelly:http. I couldn´t see in your example where the http response is kept as a result of a request. I guess it is in the var attribute, but not sure.

Thanks,
Dario

Posted by Jason Vinson <vi...@charter.net>.
Hi Dario,

Can you give me some idea what you are trying to parse here?  Is it
the soap call from the stock quote webservice from before?  If so,
can you just include a small snippet of the jelly script you have
thus far?

Thanks,
Jason