Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/19 21:23:40 UTC

Stratos Developer Guide - main services

Hi Guys,

Is there a one or two line description available somewhere for each of the
following services so that I can add this information to the developer's
guide?

Service

Description

Stratos Manager

Cloud Controller

Load Balancer

Cartridge Agent

Command Line Interface

Autoscaler

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: Stratos Developer Guide - main services

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

My one liners.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: Stratos Developer Guide - main services

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nirmal and Udara!!

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69

Re: Stratos Developer Guide - main services