Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/09 11:25:21 UTC

Re: Proposal: Revamp Apache Hive website.

Hi everyone,

Simhadri has been working hard to modernize the Hive website (HIVE-26565)
for the past few months and I am quite happy with the results.

I reviewed the respective PR [1] and will commit the changes in 24h unless
there are objections.

Best,
Stamatis

[1] https://github.com/apache/hive-site/pull/2

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@apache.org>.
That looks great! Thank you so much for your efforts, Simhadri!

Chris Nauroth

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simhadri G <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello Everyone,