Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> on 2021/11/17 02:10:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Thanoshan MV

Hello community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache ShardingSphere
has invited Thanoshan MV to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Thanoshan MV helped proofread a large chunk of parser files and provided his help to the community. Thanks for your contributions. Hope see your further interactions with the community!

Fellows, could we have your welcome to our new committer?

Regards,
Trista
Juan Pan(Trista), Twitter: @tristaZero

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Thanoshan MV

Posted by Zhengqiang Duan <du...@apache.org>.
Welcome!!!

Zhengqaing Duan (duanzhengqiang@apache.org)
Apache ShardingSphere Committer