Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Shaun McGinnity <sh...@openwave.com> on 2011/10/04 12:55:06 UTC

IPv6 support

Hi,

I can see that https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-926 is the last remaining issue for enabling IPv6 support.

This is targeted for 3.1.1. Can I get an update if this issue is going to make it into 3.1.1?

Also, what is the target release date for 3.2?

Regards,

Shaun McGinnity

RE: IPv6 support

Posted by Shaun McGinnity <sh...@openwave.com>.
Hi Alan,

Thanks for the update. Are there any dates assigned for the releases yet?

Shaun

I am currently testing a patch for TS-926. I plan to have it in the next release.

Re: IPv6 support

Posted by "Alan M. Carroll" <am...@network-geographics.com>.