Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2005/06/12 09:06:43 UTC

brutus is down. We have links to it.

Hi:

brutus.apache.org is dow for 22 days now. I am not sure what is the future
of this, perhaps infra has more to say here.

The fact is that in forrestbot we link to brutus (at the end of this page):

http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/proposal-asf-forrestbot.html

What to do?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: brutus is down. We have links to it.

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> brutus.apache.org is dow for 22 days now. I am not sure what is the future
> of this, perhaps infra has more to say here.

brutus was a test machine and it has deliberatley gone away.

> The fact is that in forrestbot we link to brutus (at the end of this page):
>
> http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/proposal-asf-forrestbot.html
>
> What to do?

Thanks for reporting that, i will fix it.

--David