Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Mukesh Mediratta <me...@mail.nih.gov> on 2006/07/07 22:05:16 UTC

SAAJ Component Details

I would like to have details on SAAJ Component. The link on the site seems to
be broken.

Thanks
Mukesh Mediratta
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: SAAJ Component Details

Posted by apinke <ap...@gmail.com>.
I have not tried with the SAAJ Component , but I used the HTTP Component to
accept the SOAP messages...
Heres the snippet from my example..based on the modified soap-binding
example:
(note the "soap=true" for the HTTP Component )

		<sm:activationSpec>
 		  <sm:component>
 		    <http:component>
 		      <http:endpoints>
		 	<http:endpoint service="demo:simple-service"
  				       endpoint="simple-service"
		  	               role="consumer"
		  	               locationURI="http://localhost:8192/Service/"
		  	               defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
			               soap="true" />
 		      </http:endpoints>
 		    </http:component>
 		  </sm:component>
		</sm:activationSpec>

Pat
		<sm:activationSpec>
		  <sm:component>
		      <jsr181:component>
			<jsr181:endpoints>
			  <jsr181:endpoint pojoClass="soap.SimpleService"
			                   annotations="none"
			                   service="demo:simple-service"
			                   endpoint="simple-service" />
			</jsr181:endpoints>
		      </jsr181:component>
		  </sm:component>
		</sm:activationSpec>
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: SAAJ Component Details

Posted by dsmith <ds...@gestalt-llc.com>.
What if you're using the client created from WSDL2Java that POSTs a complete
SOAP message :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<soapenv:Body>
<ns1:getMessage xmlns:ns1="http://helloworld"
soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
</soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

If I use the SAAJComponent, I get a SOAP messages inside of a SOAP message.
What type of component do I use to setup a webservice to be invoked if I
want to use a client that posts a SOAP message.
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: SAAJ Component Details

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
I believe the link is available on goopen.org

http://www.goopen.org/confluence/display/SM/SAAJ