Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by T Reaves <tr...@silverfieldstech.com> on 2005/04/18 17:53:51 UTC

Error creating new publication in 1.4

     I am trying to create a new publication.  I go to the New
Publication link.  I enter something for Publication ID and
Publication Name.  I click the submit button.  I get the following.

/usr/share/tomcat/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/null/publication.xml (No
such file or directory)

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: file:/usr/share/
tomcat/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/null/publication.xml doesn't exist.

cause: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr/share/tomcat/webapps/lenya/
lenya/pubs/null/publication.xml (No such file or directory)

full exception chain stacktrace[show]

stacktrace[show]

     When I go back to the main Lenya page, I can see a publication
with the name I entered listed.  What's up?  Thanks.

Re: Error creating new publication in 1.4

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
T Reaves wrote:
>     I am trying to create a new publication.  I go to the New
> Publication link.  I enter something for Publication ID and  Publication
> Name.  I click the submit button.  I get the following.
>

> /usr/share/tomcat/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/null/publication.xml (No
> such file or directory)
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
> org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: file:/usr/share/
> tomcat/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/null/publication.xml doesn't exist.
>
> cause: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr/share/tomcat/webapps/lenya/
> lenya/pubs/null/publication.xml (No such file or directory)
>
> full exception chain stacktrace[show]
>
> stacktrace[show]
>

>     When I go back to the main Lenya page, I can see a publication  with
> the name I entered listed.  What's up?  Thanks.

This feature is not yet ready. Lenya 1.4 is in an intermediate development
stage. But nevertheless it would be appreciated if you filed a bug report:

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Lenya

-- Andreas