Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2019/10/15 14:49:12 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] Apache NetBeans - dukescript presenters

Hi community

Apache NetBeans received a donation called dukescript presenters. This
donation goes in the Apache NetBeans html4j subproject.

Form for ip clearance is here :
https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/netbeans-dukescript-presenters.htm
I had issue to regenerate the page please note that PR link is the following

https://github.com/apache/netbeans-html4j/pull/23
Commit id if needed
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-html4j/commit/383122eb00479d12b8df1810c26
e7596fa0672d0

Please vote to approve this contribution. Lazy consensus applies: If no -1,
votes are being cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

Best Regards
Eric

RE: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache NetBeans - dukescript presenters

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Form updated to simplify.

Regards
Eric

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache NetBeans - dukescript presenters

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
+ 1

Much better.

Take your time and no need to hurry, you have 72 hours after.

Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>于2019年10月17日 周四00:16写道:

> Maybe I should had sentence like that:
>
> Identify name recorded for software grant: Dukehoff GmbH
> And transmitted to the pmc via this link
>
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/5fb0512323d0e12725141d68eb65f6affa8d99d8025c7ea0bd345474@%3Cprivate.netbeans.apache.org%3E
>
> Best Regards
> Eric
> PS
> No time today to regenerate the form, will append ASAP if that's what is
> needed

Best Regards
York Shen
申远

RE: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache NetBeans - dukescript presenters

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by York Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache NetBeans - dukescript presenters

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache NetBeans - dukescript presenters

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.