Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 钱巧能 <co...@126.com> on 2016/02/02 15:50:48 UTC

Kylin still shows on Incubator PMC report for February 2016

Dear board of Directors,

I noticed that Kylin still shows on the Incubator PMC report for February 2016 list. Kylin has graduated from incubator and became TLP at Dec 2015. Is it a copy paste issue? Thanks!

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2016

Kalin.

Re: Kylin still shows on Incubator PMC report for February 2016

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to report this, I'm working on this.

Incubator status and file already be changed but have to wait a while when
entire incubator website to be refreshed again.

Thanks.
Luke

Best Regards!

Luke Han