Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Matthew Marum <mg...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/14 00:02:54 UTC

Re: [osgs] OAuth 2.0 Service Provider in Shindig - Documentation Available

We are nearing a point where we will be posting a patches for Shindig for
both the OAuth 2.0 service provider and Java-side client support.  The
client support is being worked on by Adam Clarke and Li Xu and uses some of
the proposed ModulePrefs changes (
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/issues/detail?id=1209).

They have also been contributing code to the same fork of Shindig in github
where Eric and I have been working.

https://github.com/mgmarum/shindig

Expect Shindig patches to be available by Friday.

OAuth 2.0 Service Provider & Client for Shindig

Posted by Matthew Marum <mg...@gmail.com>.
Resending this just to be clear since it was mentioned in the body of the
previous e-mail but not in the subject line.

We are planning on posting patches for BOTH Java client and service provider
support.  Expect OAuth 2.0 patches for Shindig to be available by Friday.

Thanks.

Matt Marum