Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kirti Bodhmage <ki...@ahds.ac.uk> on 2005/08/24 12:02:03 UTC

SOApMonitor

SOAPMonitor on welcome page of the Axis is not working , it says "disabled
by default for security reasons"
and to enable the disabled features, uncomment the appropriate declarations
in WEB-INF/web.xml in the webapplication and restart it.

But there is no security entry to in WEB.xml to enable SOAPMonitor. How to
we enable it ?

Re: SOApMonitor

Posted by Peter <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
I did exact the same with user guide, I can enable the SOAPMontitor, or
TCPMonitor. But It did not work.
But we can use other SOAP monitors
see
http://www.spikesource.com/docs/cs_1.6.0-linux/doc/axis/axis_troubleshoot.html