Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/01/31 00:41:47 UTC

Blog post update on OOo4kids and OOOLight (in French)

http://blog.educoo.org/2013/01/30/nos-outils-semblent-plebiscites-mais-nous-avons-besoin-de-retours-dusages

It looks like these projects are still attracting a nice base of
users.   But I feel bad that we never found a way to work more
effectively with these projects.  Is anyone in contact with Eric?

-Rob

Re: Blog post update on OOo4kids and OOOLight (in French)

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:33 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> wrote:
> there are people from this group also involved in aoo

That is good to know.  I just wanted to make sure there was good
communications, since I have not heard from Eric in a long time.
These are good projects, IMHO, and I want to make sure that the work
we do in AOO is also something they can use in the future.

-Rob

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.

Posted by Sylvain DENIS <sy...@gmail.com>.
Yes. Me :-)