Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Steven McDowall <sj...@aptest.com> on 2000/07/26 17:47:09 UTC

RE: Deploy Nightmare

If you haven't gotten your first problem fixed, make sure you grab the
latest
from CVS and build it.. There were a lot of fixes (including that one) that
are
still not in the "distrib" version..

-Steve

P.S. When ARE we going to make a new distrib?? I think it is about time..

Posted by Kailash Aynor <ak...@hotmail.com>.
Also i think when u create a new distrib , please accompanny with it some install.txt file, which not only provides the expected supporting environment, but also the "exact" version of xerces,ant... required. This will probably help a lot, especially since there are now lots of versions floating around.

Kailash.

  ,

                                                  ^

Re: Deploy Nightmare