Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by chengjh <ch...@apache.org> on 2012/05/18 10:01:51 UTC

Re: about souce code of write insert a picture ?

The implementation of inserting graphic in Writer is locating at sw
module...You can have a look at these classes...
1.SwGrfNode
2.SwFrmFmt
3.SwFlyFrmFmt
4.SwDoc & its *pFrmFmtTbl,*pSpzFrmFmtTbl
5.SwFlyAtCntFrm

Through breaking at their construct functions in the debug env, the
inserting implementation will be clear...

--

Thanks...

Best Regards!

Jim Cheng (程建宏)

about openoffice PixelFilter?

Posted by jianlizhao <ji...@hotmail.com>.
Hello  my friend

In the file
main\binfilter\bf_svtools\source\filter.vcl\filtersvt_FilterConfigCache.cxx

Have the following code:
const char*
FilterConfigCache::FilterConfigCacheEntry::InternalPixelFilterNameList[] =
{
IMP_BMP, IMP_GIF, IMP_PNG,IMP_JPEG, IMP_XBM, IMP_XPM,
EXP_BMP, EXP_JPEG, NULL
};

const char*
FilterConfigCache::FilterConfigCacheEntry::InternalVectorFilterNameList[] =
{
IMP_SVMETAFILE, IMP_WMF, IMP_EMF, IMP_SVSGF, IMP_SVSGV,
EXP_SVMETAFILE, EXP_WMF, EXP_EMF, EXP_SVG, NULL
};

const char*
FilterConfigCache::FilterConfigCacheEntry::ExternalPixelFilterNameList[] =
{
"egi", "epn", "icd", "ipd", "ipx", "ipb", "epb", "epg",
"epp", "ira", "era", "itg", "iti", "eti", "exp", NULL
};

my question as below:
The openoffice division what based InternalPixelFilter or
ExternalPixelFilter?
I wrote an addon extension used to insert a new type of picture is to belong
InternalPixelFilter or external ExternalPixelFilter?

Thanks...

Best Regards!

Bad Thread - Was: about souce code of write insert a picture ?

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.
Hi Jian Lizhao,

you have been creating this email by replying to another email by Hans
Zybura, and then replacing the subject and body. This is bad because it
orders incorrectly when using a threaded view in the email client.

If you want to copy an email address in a convenient way, just copy and
paste it with your mouse rather than hijacking another discussion.

Thanks,
Peter

Posted by Yong Lin Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
Here is the AOO dev guide you could look into.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:07 PM, jianlizhao <ji...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello  Jim Cheng:
>
> Thanks you replay.
>
> Could I find a example of openoffice secondary development, programming
> language use C++ language , the example Achieve Function
> 1)  dialog box
> 2)  Click the button on the dialog box display "hello world".
>
> Where can I download the example program?

--
Erik Ma

Re: about souce code of write insert a picture ?

Posted by chengjh <ch...@apache.org>.
Please refer to Yong Lin's reply...to find expected info from

--

Thanks...

Best Regards!

Jim Cheng (程建宏)

Re: about souce code of write insert a picture ?

Posted by Yue Helen <he...@gmail.com>.
Curious why do not you have a look at the developer guide? There's enough
information to build such a simple application...

Helen

Posted by chengjh <ch...@apache.org>.