Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Alex Hagerman <al...@unexpectedeof.net> on 2018/04/22 20:23:14 UTC

PyCon Sprint Document

Hi Everybody,

PyCon is next month May 9th-17th. During PyCon there are a few days of
sprints and I was hoping to spend some time on Arrow. The PyCon sprint
page mentions putting together a sprint document to share with participants.

https://us.pycon.org/2018/community/sprints/#!

http://opensource-events.com/

I've started putting together a document and thought I would share for
feedback. One of the things that was suggested is identifying a goal to
accomplish during the event. After talking with Uwe and looking through
JIRA I thought focusing on improving Numpy and Pandas integration would
be a good goal for PyCon. I plan on tagging tickets as well as getting
some filters prepared between now and PyCon, but would appreciate any
other advice others may have based on experience with Arrow dev or
similar events to the PyCon Sprints. It would also be great to know if
anybody else is going to make it to PyCon.

Thanks,

Alex

Re: PyCon Sprint Document

Posted by Alex Hagerman <al...@unexpectedeof.net>.