Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bart Schaefer <ba...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/28 07:27:19 UTC

Virtual user config and auto-whitelist (again)

A while ago, I asked about updating the AWL when using spamd
--virtual-config-dir.  The discussion got sidetracked onto the topic
of the obsolete -a option and the AWL plugin, and consequently my
original question never got a satisfactory answer.  Here it is again: