Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Gerard Mason <pl...@gerardmason.com> on 2004/02/02 16:25:44 UTC

Re: Tomcat 5?

Well it's because JSP 2.0, which is what Tomcat 5 supports, puts
expression language support into the container rather than making it the
responsibility of the tag library. The JSR goes on to say "This would
make the expression language available when using any existing custom
action...", in this case, the portlet tags.

Well that's why *I* was impatient for Tomcat 5 to be supported by Pluto.
If my understanding is wrong I'll be very disappointed :-(

Cheers,
Gerard.