Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ender <gd...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/13 16:45:36 UTC

Re: [implentation on an internal system host] servicemix-http provider incorrect HTTP format?

Yes, it does in fact act as a mediator, and the incoming message has a
"Transfer-Encoding: chunked" header. Is there a way to make sure that
ServiceMix does not copy this header?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Not easily.
There is the MPS lightweight component whose role is to modify the property,
but i'm not sure how to configure it to remove a property.
Or write a simple POJO component (servicemix-bean or lightweight container)
to remove this property.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)