Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jonas Jacobi <jo...@oracle.com> on 2005/03/25 00:18:36 UTC

ADF Faces EA14 with MyFaces 1.0.9

Hi All,

I'm trying to use the new release of the ADF Faces component libraries
with MyFaces1.0.9. I'm getting a "NoSuchFieldErrors" when I try to run
the ADF Faces EA14 demo bundle with the MyFaces 1.0.9 release. When I
try to use the 1.0.8 relelase it works just fine. There seem to be a
missmatch of MyFaces libraries. Any clue to what may cause this?

Stack trace:
05/03/24 14:18:32 java.lang.NoSuchFieldError:
org.apache.myfaces.portlet.MyFacesGenericPortlet.PORTLET_REQUEST_FLAG

05/03/24 14:18:32     at
org.apache.myfaces.portlet.PortletUtil.isPortletRequest(PortletUtil.java:50)

05/03/24 14:18:32     at
org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:241)

05/03/24 14:18:32     at
oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:134)

Thanks,
Jonas

Re: ADF Faces EA14 with MyFaces 1.0.9

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Jonas,

thanks for pointing it out.
We are about to prepare next RC for MyFaces 1.0.9
since the files stored here:

are *only* RC1 files...

However, perhaps Stan Silvert (our portal guru ;)
knows whats going on? Since there is a NoSuchFieldError
on MyFacesGenericPortlet.clazz

-Matthias